help utility in 4.3BSD

joe at ccnysci.UUCP joe at ccnysci.UUCP
Sat Jul 19 00:48:43 AEST 1986

I have been looking at the user contributed "help"
utility which comes in the 4.3BSD distribution,
intending to use it for a local pool of help
information of our system. Unfortunately the
distribution is extremely incomplete. There are
references to maintainance scripts and sample help
data bases but none exist in the /usr/src/new/help
directory, and the information on the manual page
makes no attempt to explain the way in which the
pool of help topics are to be created. Can anyone
give me some information on how to set up this
system?
	Thanks
	Joe Eccles	(joe at ccnysci.UUCP)
	ihnp4!likewis!ccnysci!joe