Smart Modem Dial Out Database

authorplaceholder at mirror.UUCP authorplaceholder at mirror.UUCP
Sat Jul 19 03:23:00 AEST 1986

>/* Written 11:36 am  Jul 17, 1986
>    by joel at gould9.UUCP in mirror:net.unix-wizar */
>It's always been my gripe that BSD 4.2 didn't have generic dialing
>routines.  Now it seems obvious that there is no std. modem

I have a USG generic replacement for dial(3C) in the "queue"; look
for it in mod.sources in about a week or so.
	/rich $alz, moderator thereof

----
Rich $alz	{mit-eddie, ihnp4, wjh12, cca, cbosgd, seismo}!mirror!rs
Mirror Systems	2067 Massachusetts Avenue  Cambridge, MA  02140
Telephone:	617-661-0777
"Hi, mom!"