HELP... I`m having trouble getting onto the unix-wizards news group (I think)!!!

mitchell at LOCUS.UCLA.EDU mitchell at LOCUS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Jul 29 04:45:45 AEST 1986

Am I on the unix-wizards news group??? I dont think I am because I am not recieving any of the mail traffic that I used to when I was directly on the arpanet.
I keep getting this "returned mail" from some DEC node saying that so and so
is not the moderator any more, and lists other accounts for me to try
(very confusing to me!).  I know that my mail is reaching usenet and I can
mail to arpanet users directly but everything that I send to
unix-wizards at brl.arpa gets returned with the above diag.