Date conversion question

paul at devon.UUCP paul at devon.UUCP
Tue Feb 17 23:27:27 AEST 1987

I seem to recall that there is a simple formula for converting a
date in MMDDYY format to YYMMDD; i.e. something like:

	YYMMDD_date = MMDDYY_date * some_number

(maybe not quite that simple).  Did I just dream this up, or is
there really such a formula.

And, (the obvious question), if there is one, can someone e-mail
it to me?

- paul

--
Paul Sutcliffe, Jr.	    paul at devon.UUCP	(or, if you prefer:)
Devon Computer Services	    {seismo,ihnp4,allegra,rutgers}!cbmvax!devon!paul