uucp via Sytek

cademy at sdsu.UUCP cademy at sdsu.UUCP
Tue Feb 24 10:35:40 AEST 1987

I am using a SYTEK local area network and trying to do uucp over
those lines.  I am running BSD 4.3 and have noticed the SYTEK
dialer in aculib.  Does anyone have the "proper" parameter settings
(i.e. sytek STATUS summary) for the sytek ports?  Do both ends of
the sytek ports have to be at the same baud rate, or can I make use
of the sytek buffering? (I think I can't since it uses XON/XOFF protocal
to do its buffering.)  If anyone has some information, could you
please mail it to me?

Thanks in advance,
Robert Cademy

UUCP: ucbvax!sdcsvax!sdsu!cademy