Three papers on Internet worm available via FTP

Rich Kulawiec rsk at mace.cc.purdue.edu
Sat Dec 10 22:52:47 AEST 1988

The papers by Gene Spafford, Donn Seeley, and Jon Rochlis and the MIT
Athena folks, are all available via anonymous FTP from j.cc.purdue.edu.
They're in the directory "pub", and are named thus:

tour.n		-- Donn Seeley's paper on the Internet worm (nroff -me)
tr.gene		-- Gene Spafford's paper on the Internet worm (Postscript)
tr.jon		-- MIT Athena's paper on the Internet worm (Postscript)

"tour.n" is about 80 blocks long; the other two are around 300 blocks long.
Please, if at all possible, try to retrieve these late at night or
early in the morning, to avoid loading down our machine during peak
production periods.

Rich