braces (was: Latest indent request)

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Tue Dec 6 03:27:41 AEST 1988

In article <9125 at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US> jfh at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US (The Beach Bum) writes:
>I have one MAJOR gripe with the above { } scheme.  Consider:
>main ()
>{
>	if (expr)
>		{

But that's not the scheme I recommended.  I also indent the braces for
the body of a function.  Basically, controlled statements are indented.
To be 100% consistent there should be yet another indent after {, but
that's too much indentation even for me.

>Henry is too god.

But is he too god to be true?  That is the question.