How do you find the user structure?

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at ncoast.UUCP
Sun Dec 11 02:28:21 AEST 1988

As quoted from <214 at fesk.UUCP> by sverre at fesk.UUCP (Sverre Froyen):
+---------------
| I have tried to get Brandon's sysV version of w to work on my
| National Semiconductor ICM3216 running SysV.2.2.  This is a
| demand paged system and, as Brandon points out in the documentation,
| w is unable to locate the user structure.  I have looked through
| the system documentation and various include files but I am unable
| to find the solution (I have no source).  I suspect I must start
+---------------

I've been trying to find it myself, via trial-and-error; I want to use it on
a few demand-paged System V-based machines myself.  Anyone know what V.2.2
and V.3.1 do with the ublock?

Thanks in advance, all.

++Brandon
--
Brandon S. Allbery, comp.sources.misc moderator and one admin of ncoast PA UN*X
uunet!hal.cwru.edu!ncoast!allbery  <PREFERRED!>	    ncoast!allbery at hal.cwru.edu
allberyb at skybridge.sdi.cwru.edu	      <ALSO>		   allbery at uunet.uu.net
comp.sources.misc is moving off ncoast -- please do NOT send submissions direct
      Send comp.sources.misc submissions to comp-sources-misc@<backbone>.