Mounting floppies

Carl M. Fongheiser cmf at cisunx.UUCP
Sat Dec 3 08:40:26 AEST 1988

In article <546 at auspex.UUCP> guy at auspex.UUCP (Guy Harris) writes:
>Note that "ncheck", both on S5R3 and 4.3BSD, has a "-s" flag to do
>precisely those checks (it may do so on other UNIX versions as well)

It's supposed to do just that on Ultrix as well, but the program was compiled
with such small limits it can't cope with the 'h' partition of an RA81 or Eagle.
And now that we've got RA82's it's completely worthless for checking to see
if there's anything suspicious.

Granted, it may be just the thing for an RX01. :-)

					Carl Fongheiser
					University of Pittsburgh
					...!pitt!cisunx!cmf
					cmf at unix.cis.pittsburgh.edu