Mounting floppies

Aled Morris awm at gould.doc.ic.ac.uk
Fri Dec 2 01:28:51 AEST 1988

>A nifty alternative is the "mtools" package posted by Emmet Grey, if you
>have a 5 1/4 or 3 1/2" floppy drive.  It allows reading/writing MSDOS
>formatted disks under unix.

How can I get hold of this package?  Bearing in mind that I can't FTP
from the US, an UK info-server would be best, but a mail based archive
in the US would do.  Alternatively, some kind sould could mail me a
copy personally!  (this offer is limited to the first applicant only :-)

Than ksi nad van ce!

Aled Morris
systems programmer

    mail: awm at doc.ic.ac.uk    |    Department of Computing
    uucp: ..!ukc!icdoc!awm    |    Imperial College
    talk: 01-589-5111x5085    |    180 Queens Gate, London  SW7 2BZ