Latest indent request

Dan Revel dan at lclark.UUCP
Sat Dec 10 03:48:50 AEST 1988

In article <1748 at solo3.cs.vu.nl> maart at cs.vu.nl (Maarten Litmaath) writes:
>gaspar at almsa-1.arpa (Al Gaspar) writes:
>What a DISGUSTING format!
>I've included Henry Spencer's `Ten Commandments for C Programmers';
>special attention to point 8, please.
:8    Thou shalt make thy  program's  purpose  and  structure
:     clear  to  thy  fellow  man by using the One True Brace
:     Style, even if thou likest it not, for  thy  creativity
:     is  better  used  in  solving problems than in creating
:     beautiful new impediments to understanding.

OK, just what does the 'One True Brace Style' look like?  Is there
a formal specification for OTBS?  And was it included in ANSI C?
(No really, I'm serious, inquiring minds want to know!)

--
dan at lclark
tektronix!reed!lclark!dan			Dylsexics untie! (-|