unshar business

Catherine Segedy segedy at gsg.UUCP
Thu Dec 8 05:03:47 AEST 1988

The other day I posted to these three groups describing my C program for
unpacking map files.  It has now been sent to the moderator of
comp.sources.misc, so you can look for it there sometime soon.  I make no
guarentees on the program.  Please let me know if you find problems with it.
I hope it is helpful to someone.  Its called uns.c (that name might be taken
by something else -- it looks familiar).  Anyway, sorry I didn't just post
it right away, but I couldn't until now.
						cathy segedy, GSG
harvard!gsg!segedy
decvax!gsg!segedy