Three papers on Internet worm available via FTP

Steve Scott sscott at camdev.UUCP
Sat Dec 17 10:07:06 AEST 1988

In article <342 at cpmain.UUCP> mikej at cpmain.UUCP (Michael R. Johnston) writes:
>In article <1306 at mace.cc.purdue.edu> rsk at mace.cc.purdue.edu (Rich Kulawiec) writes:
>>The papers by Gene Spafford, Donn Seeley, and Jon Rochlis and the MIT
>>Athena folks, are all available via anonymous FTP from j.cc.purdue.edu.
>>They're in the directory "pub", and are named thus:
>
>Is there a place where us .UUCP folks can get a copy of these reports?
>--
>                Michael R. Johnston - @NET: mikej at cpmain.uucp
>...{cmcl2!phri!,uunet!}dasys1!cpmain!mikej || ...philabs!mergvax!cpmain!mikej

I would definitely be interested, too.  Not all folks have internet
access.  Could we make some sort of a "quasi" convention that says that
if you advertise something on anonymous ftp that it also be available in
comp.unix.sources (or some other newsgroup?)

This would be muchly appreciated