Unix security in the federal government

Sharon Lynne Fisher slf at well.UUCP
Sat Dec 3 05:01:27 AEST 1988

I'm doing a story for Unix World on the federal government and how they feel
about Unix's security (or lack of it, as the case may be).  I'm looking for
federal government users who can tell me what sorts of features they wish
Unix had, or didn't have, and what they're doing to get this message through
to the vendors.  I'm also willing to listen to vendors telling me about how
they made their implementations of Unix more secure.
	While the Internet worm will certainly be mentioned, it will *not* be
the main focus of the story.  Cross my heart.
	If you'd be willing to talk to me, e-mail me or call at (415) 552-0588.
Thanks!