Standards (was Re: indentation: enough already!)

Robert Claeson prc at maxim.ERBE.SE
Sat Dec 17 08:29:21 AEST 1988

In article <9166 at smoke.BRL.MIL>, gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn ) writes:

> I've read quite a few DoD coding standards, data format standards,
> program documentation requirements, etc.  They're generally pretty
> horrible, requiring products that I personally would consider
> inexcusably poor workmanship!

So what style do *you* use when you write code, Doug?
--
Robert Claeson, ERBE DATA AB, P.O. Box 77, S-175 22 Jarfalla, Sweden

Tel: +46 758-202 50   EUnet:    rclaeson at ERBE.SE   uucp: uunet!erbe.se!rclaeson
Fax: +46 758-197 20   Internet: rclaeson at ERBE.SE