UNIX Magic Poster

Geoff Kimbrough geoff at ism780c.UUCP
Sat Jan 30 12:15:12 AEST 1988

In article <653 at btnix.axion.bt.co.uk> nwinton at btnix.axion.bt.co.uk (Neil Winton) writes:
<In article <514 at root44.co.uk> njh at root44.UUCP (Nigel Horne) writes:
<>But I *still* don't know what the strange shapes out of the seashell are, or
<>what the liquid is in the shell.
<It occurred to me the other day, perhaps the strange liquid is Source (it
<seems appropriate that a Wizard would be brewing that up :-).  As for the
	He's probably just stirring up trouble...
<odd shapes, they've always reminded me of PCB tracks (but what has hardware
	yes indeed.  Perhaps they're P-traces.  8^)
--
	 Geoffrey Kimbrough -- Director of Dangerous Activities
	INTERACTIVE Systems Corporation, Santa Monica, California