UUCP disconnect problem

David R. Linn drl at vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Sep 14 14:18:38 AEST 1988

Is there any method of controlling the disconnect procedure for UUCP
that corresponds to the 'chat script' for connecting.  I have two
SYSTEM V-oid machines connected through a digital switch. The calling
machine is an HP9000/350 running HP-UX6.2 with BNU (HoneyDanBer) UUCP
and the receiving machine is an NCR Tower 32/600 running 1.03.00 of
"Tower 32 Operating System" with UUCP version 2.  I can make a
connection fine but I need the calling machine to send 2 breaks (about
a second apart) and an ESCAPE (\033) before exiting. Can this be done
without rewriting part of uucico?

	 David

David Linn, System Manager/Postmaster      |INET:
Vanderbilt University School of Engineering| drl at vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Post Office Box 1824, Station B            |Phone:
Nashville, TN, USA  37235                  | [+1] 615-343-6164