VMS vs. UNIX file system

Barry Shein bzs at encore.UUCP
Mon Sep 19 02:41:11 AEST 1988

>I should have added a bunch of :-) to my original followup.  It seems
>there is a bitter feeling towards my posting.  I didn't intend to cause
>such feelings.  I will be more careful in the future.
>
>My appologies.
>
>Signed,
>
>Dave (egg on my face) Arnold

No bitter feeling or any such thing, I was just trying to draw out
exactly what in my note you were objecting to, I might have been
wrong, as inconceivable as that may be. Such disagreements are
oftentimes explained by nothing more (or less) than differing
perceptions of priorities, in this case the importance/frequency of a
need for efficient keyed (&c) storage access methods.

But do wipe the egg of your face, it's just left over from breakfast
and is irrelevant to the conversation, it's making us sick Dave :-)

	-Barry Shein, ||Encore||