Termcap -> terminfo wanted.

Lloyd Zusman ljz%fx.com at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 16 04:10:19 AEST 1988

I tried to post a query similar to this one a few days ago, but I
suspect that it didn't go out due to system difficulties at my site.
If my previous query did go out after all, please excuse this extra
posting.

I'm looking for some software that will convert a termcap entry into a
terminfo entry.  Ideally, it would read a termcap entry and use it to
fill up the internal terminfo data structure (i.e., the compiled
terminfo entry), but I would settle for something that simply
translated the termcap entry into the corresponding human-readable
non-compiled terminfo entry.

Does such a thing exist?  Please try to reply via email, but I may not
get it since my site is hard to reach.

Thanks in advance,

  Lloyd Zusman                  Internet:  ljz at fx.com
  Master Byte Software                  or ljz%fx.com at ames.arc.nasa.gov
  Los Gatos, California                 or fxgrp!ljz at ames.arc.nasa.gov
  "We take things well in hand."    uucp:  ...!ames!fxgrp!ljz
  [ our Internet connection is down: use uucp or mail to the entry above it ]