csh/tsh

Bryan Burgess bburgess at gara.une.oz
Thu Sep 8 17:13:31 AEST 1988

I am often switching between two machines, one which runs 'csh' and another
running the revised tcsh called 'tsh' as the shells.

The file name completion key is 'tab' in tsh but 'escape' in csh.

Question, can I somehow map 'tab' to 'escape' when in 'csh'?

Any help would be appreciated, as it is very annoying to keep hitting the
wrong keys all the time.

Bryan Burgess              | ACSNET: bburgess at gara.une.oz
University of New England  | UUCP: ...!uunet!munnari!gara.une.oz!bburgess
Armidale N.S.W. 2350       | ARPA: bburgess%gara.une.oz at uunet.uu.net
AUSTRALIA                  |  (Or replace bburgess and gara with