autowrap

Rahul Dhesi dhesi at bsu-cs.UUCP
Wed Sep 7 02:41:44 AEST 1988

In article <3854 at bsu-cs.UUCP> dhesi at bsu-cs.UUCP I wrote:
>May I recommend that you, and other designers, [emulate autowrap] please.

Please excuse my lack of clarity.  I was talking about emulating
autowrap as a general user interface philosophy, not just in the case
of command-line editing from the shell.  The right place emulate
autowrap is probably in the terminal driver.
--
Rahul Dhesi         UUCP:  <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee,uunet}!bsu-cs!dhesi