AT&T Unix Systems

Andy Liwen andy at ocsmd.uucp
Tue Sep 20 07:19:30 AEST 1988

I am looking for a list of machines/systems for which licensed AT&T Unix
systems can be purchased.  Direct from AT&T would be OK, but if other
channels are available that would be great.  I need "straight" System V
stuff and can't use any BSD look alike on this project.  If anyone can
tell me how to obtain a list of vendors, that would be great.

If you have a lead, could you please E-mail contact information to me.
Thanks to all who reply.

//Andy Liwen

uucp     : ..uunet!ocsmd!andy                  snail : Andrew B. Liwen
bitnet   : andy%ocsmd at uunet.uu.net                     Online Computer Systems
internet : andy at ocsmd.uu.net                           20251 Century Blvd.
vox      : 301/353-8514                                Germantown, MD 20874