Any notes gurus??

Hershel Belkin belkin at teecs.UUCP
Wed Aug 23 14:29:51 AEST 1989

/ teecs:news.software.notes / belkin at teecs.UUCP (Hershel Belkin) / 12:21 am  Aug 23, 1989 /

I would very much like to get in touch with some notes gurus out there
...surely there ARE some!?

In fact, I'd even be willing (perhaps) to make some updates to notes
to solve some of its more annoying problems, which are (in my own
opinion):

  - Lack of ability to specify distribution for a new note
  - Lack of ability to cross-post (OK, I know it's a pain to
    store all those cross-posted articles also, but for now
    I'd be satisfied to be able to cross-post!)
  - Lack of a text-search capability (as opposed to author or
    title search)

Can anyone help me in this quest???

(Since I cannot easily cross-post this, I may submit it separately
to a few select newsgroups.  Sorry for that!! :-? )

--
| Hershel Belkin              hp9000/825 (HP-UX)|   ...!lsuc!teecs!belkin |