ls source code

Guangliang He ghe at nucthy.physics.orst.edu
Thu Aug 10 01:34:08 AEST 1989

In article <182 at cerc.wvu.wvnet.edu.edu> saxena1 at cerc.wvu.wvnet.edu (Naveen S. Saxena) writes:
=I am looking for source code for standard ls (for BSD and SYSV systems).
=I have checked bsd-sources on uunet and could not find it. Can anyone
=give me a hint ?
=
=Boris Pelakh
=saxena1 at cerc.wvu.wvnet.edu

As I know, you should have a source lisence to read the UNIX source
code (which are belong to either Berkerley or AT&T). Those on uunet are
not the part of UNIX distribution. They are public domain.

USMAIL:   Guangliang He            |  INTERNET: ghe at PHYSICS.ORST.EDU
          Department of Physics    |            ghe at jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU
          Oregon State University  |  BITNET:   hegl at orstvm.bitnet
          Corvallis, OR 97331      |  PHONE:    (503) 737-4631