curses

nobody jdinkins at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Fri Aug 18 13:34:10 AEST 1989

   I have been having some problems with curses.
I was writing a program that uses curses and porting it over to SUN
workstations and have been having problems with xterm windows of changed
size. (window size was changed both before and after program was run)

I have used ioctl() to get the new size and caught the appropriate
signals and my program works fine except that curses doesn't seem to know
about the changed size and doesn't allow me to print outside the original
size of the window found in /etc/termcap

  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
\\         ___/~~O~~\___         //             snikniD "iknid" ffeJ
  ====____/   \.. ../   \____====               EDU.yloPlaC.olsylop at sniknidj