Out of inodes. SunOS4.0, gripe.

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Thu Aug 17 01:47:28 AEST 1989

In article <1614 at mcgill-vision.UUCP> mouse at mcgill-vision.UUCP (der Mouse) writes:
>(Assumption: C news will work when its disk areas are NFS-remote.)

Ought to, although as we all know, NFS stands for "Not (really) a File System",
and there are some violations of Unix semantics that might occasionally cause
trouble.  We think it wiser to use rsh etc. to take the processing to where
the files are.
--
V7 /bin/mail source: 554 lines.|     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
1989 X.400 specs: 2200+ pages. | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu