Date-Routines for C/UNIX ? HELP

Mathias Koerber koerberm at nixsin.UUCP
Thu Aug 31 16:46:45 AEST 1989

Hello out there, I have a little problem on my hands...

I need some routines, which give me the next day, the previous day and the
day_of_week for any date given as a string "ddmmyyyy". They also should
check if the given date is correct. I thought about converting this date into
the long value for seconds since 1 Jan 1970 GMT, but this could be a bit
tedious. So if anybody out there can give me a hint on where to obtain
routines for this or knows an rather easy trick to make UNIX do this thing
for me, I'd be very delighted.

	Should more people have interest in such things, then drop me a line and
	I will summarize all the things answered to this question.

Thx a lot for bothering

Mathias

--
-Mathias Koerber           |Tel:   +65 / 7473828 ext 431 |Fax: +65 / 7474331
-Nixdorf Computer Singapore|EUnet: koerber.sin at nixpbe    |nerv:  koerber.sin