The Tao of Programming

Keith Thompson @diego kst at telesoft.UUCP
Sat Aug 5 17:51:40 AEST 1989

In article <1989Aug4.073731.1087 at ctr.columbia.edu>, seth at ctr.columbia.edu (Seth Robertson) writes:

> This is not a technical article, so be warned.
>
> A really nice postscript version is available via anonymous ftp from
> sol.ctr.columbia.edu [128.59.64.40] in /pub/tao.ps.Z
>

> 	      -------------------------------------------
> 	      T h e   T a o   O f   P r o g r a m m i n g
> 	      -------------------------------------------
[several hundred lines of verbatim quotation deleted]

I have a copy of the book.  It's very good, but Mr. Robertson didn't
quote all of it.  Here's an extract from what he missed:

] (C) 1987 by Goeffrey James
] Published by InfoBooks, Santa Monica, CA 90406
]
] All rights reserved.  No part of this book may be
] reproduced, in any form or by any means, without
] permission in writing from the publisher.

Under the circumstances, I thought that was the most interesting part.
--
Keith Thompson			ucsd.ucsd.edu!telesoft!kst
TeleSoft, San Diego		telesoft!kst at ucsd.ucsd.edu
(619) 457-2700