PASSWORD GUESSING

Earl Wallace earlw at Apple.COM
Mon Aug 14 13:28:12 AEST 1989

I like passwords that are created by using the first letter in each word
of a sentence such as:

	"I like eating hot soup in the winter"

So, the passwd would be "ilehsitw" -- not a word you would find in most
dictionaries and (somewhat) easy to remember.  If everyone would switch
to this system of selecting passwords, I think we would make the password
guessing game a little more difficult and just think of the neat sentences
you could make up:

	"I want a Volvo Turbo for my next car" ---> IwaVTfmnc
	"You and I make great waves together" ----> YaImgwt
	"I wish you would stop smoking in here" --> Iwywssih
	"Can you break this password, dude?"  ----> Cybtp,d?

-earlw