HoneyDanBer UUCP

Ferhat Djavidan DJAVI%TRBOUN.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Fri Aug 25 02:42:46 AEST 1989

Hello,
I am sending this for the third time. I sent the first two copies to BITNET
list and I was told that I should better send this to the original place.

I have problems with HDB-UUCP. Although I write whatever manuals and books
say, I can not configure the systems bidirectionally. When I connect two
NCR Tower's directly, uucico works bidirectionally but "cu" can't. I can
cu from 32/200 for example but cannot cu from other tower. It gives "lost
line" error. The same error is given when I try the connection with modems
too.

There are two uugetty's working in each end with parameters -r3 -t300.
I cannot understand why uucico doesn't give error but cu.

Could someone help me in configuring UUCPs? Thank you very much.

Ferhat Djavidan
<djavi at trboun.bitnet>