Secure (regular) Scripts_

Kristoffer Eriksson ske at pkmab.se
Sat Dec 23 10:49:38 AEST 1989

In article <562 at mwtech.UUCP> martin at mwtech.UUCP (Martin Weitzel) writes:
>You should *very* strongly consider, to let those unprotected guest
>logins run in a 'chroot'-ed environment.

Is there any way to allow a "chroot-ed" user to exchange mail and news
with the rest of the system? I've tried to come up with a simple solution,
but failed. The problem is that the spool directories for mail and news
are not accessible from inside the "chroot-ed" environment.
--
Kristoffer Eriksson, Peridot Konsult AB, Hagagatan 6, S-703 40 Oerebro, Sweden
Phone: +46 19-13 03 60  !  e-mail: ske at pkmab.se
Fax:   +46 19-11 51 03  !  or ...!{uunet,mcvax}!sunic.sunet.se!kullmar!pkmab!ske