UUCP over X25???

Mark Gregson vortex at cs.mu.oz.au
Wed Dec 20 20:42:44 AEST 1989

	Hi,
	I was wondering if anyone out there could give me any
	pointers on how to get UUCP to work via X25??
	I have tried a number of things but they don't seem
	to work.

	I have tried the same site via a modem connection and
	all seems to work fine. So it is obvious that there is
	something that doesn't quite work under the X25 connection.

	I am using Xenix SysV 2.3.2 and a 2400 Bps modem.
	I'd really appreciate any help on this matter as I am at
	a bit of a loss as to what to do. Not having had any
	experience with UUCP and X25 in the past.

	Regards, Mark Gregson