NNTP on Xenix??

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Wed Dec 27 10:48:41 AEST 1989

  Has anyone run NNTP to read news on Xenix/386? I have Excelan TCP (and
could go to SCO if needed). I am just running out of space for news, and
before trying to port NNTY to run under Xenix I thought I'd ask.

  I think I have the latest version of NNTP, and it is *very* BSDish.
--
	bill davidsen - sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX
davidsen at sixhub.uucp		...!uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen

"Getting old is bad, but it beats the hell out of the alternative" -anon