a backup program, apology

Steve Nuchia steve at nuchat.UUCP
Mon Dec 11 08:45:14 AEST 1989

I've received a complaint about the posting of source code to
c.u.w, and in truth I had not thought about those of you reading
this as unix-wizards.  Sorry about that, but I still can't think
of a much better way of doing what I wanted to do -- perhaps a
short note here and source to alt.sources would have been best.

Again, apologies to those inconvenienced or offended.
--
Steve Nuchia	      South Coast Computing Services      (713) 964-2462
"If the conjecture `You would rather I had not disturbed you