Grief and David Fox

David J. MacKenzie djm at eng.umd.edu
Sat Dec 23 02:38:44 AEST 1989

In article <1126 at polari.UUCP> corwin at polari.UUCP (Don Glover) writes:

> I am looking for a complete path to David Fox, author of GRIEF who
> I believe is England.  I Have an address of fox at marlow.uucp but, the
> system I am sending from doesnt get very far with that.  If Mr. Fox
> gets this or if some one knows how to reach him please reply via mail.
> Thanx.

That's Paul Fox, I believe, and you're right, that address is no
longer any good.  He posted something many months ago (to comp.editors
if I remember right) saying he was losing his Usenet access because he
was quitting his job.  I haven't seen any signs of him since, so he
may have gotten another job that's not on the net.

BTW, Grief was renamed (to Crisp) at the request of David Nanian, Brief's
author, who thought people might confuse the two editors.
--
David J. MacKenzie <djm at eng.umd.edu>