books on sockets, signal, ...

Peter C. Bahrs pcb at usl.usl.edu
Fri Dec 15 19:58:28 AEST 1989

I need a reference (possibly author, title, publisher) to a good
(examples and explanations) book on
socket programming, signal programming et.al.; basically a
good UNIX systems programming book.  I have the ucb intros to
sockets, numerous UNIX books with only minimal intros. to the topics
and I am getting tired of looking at uncommented system source code.

| Peter C. Bahrs                                                         |
| The USL-NASA Project                                                   |
| Center For Advanced Computer Studies   SURNET pcb at usl.usl.edu   or     |
| University of Southwestern Louisiana          pcb at gator.cacs.usl.edu   |
| Lafayette, LA 70504                                                    |