630MTG Discussions

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Sat Jan 28 15:31:47 AEST 1989

In article <834 at ttrde.UUCP> stox at ttrde.UUCP (Kenneth P. Stox) writes:
-	2) Well, I was going to suggest a new
-	newsgroup like comp.terminals.spiffy  :-),
-	but an existing newsgroup, comp.terminals.bitgraph,
-	looks like it is both generic and in place.
-So, let's get that 630 traffic over into comp.terminals.bitgraph,
-and out of comp.unix.wizards.

I think comp.terminals.bitgraph was supposed to be for the BBN
BitGraph terminal only.  Probably there should be a
	comp.terminals.bitmap
for generic Blit-like terminal discussions.