NBBY

Roland Dunkerley orion at nuchat.UUCP
Sun Jan 8 23:51:28 AEST 1989

Can anyone tell me what the symbol NBBY (#defined in sys/param.h under
4.3 BSD, I think) represents, I'm working on porting the BSD ipc
facilities to System V Rel 3.0 / 80386.  Another problem I've come
across:  How does one go about changing the value of nsysent and
adding entries to sysent (ie: adding sys calls) on a binary-only site?
Has anyone had any success in doing this?  (on our system these are
compiled into /etc/atconf/moduled/kernel/os.o)
  Thanks in advance,
   Roland Pleasant Dunkerley III KSC
*** (orion at nuchat.UUCP)  (uunet.UU.NET!nuchat!orion)
*** South Coast Computing Services
*** We service Publicly Redistributable software - reasonable rates
*** Inquire within