Ultrix 3.0 - where are the tales?

Frederick M. Avolio avolio at decuac.dec.com
Sun Jan 29 00:41:18 AEST 1989

Well, I'm a 'digit' but what the hey... here are my observations...

1. I *do not* find that uid >32000 are mapped to root.   There *might* be
a bug, but I just createa an account with uid 33000 and did not find this
problem.

2. Sendmail.cf.... definetly you need to check out /usr/src/usr.lib/sendmail
for various sendmail.cf files.  The distributed one is firly good but
DEFINETLY needs editing!  But it is VERY WELL documented in comments.

3. rdist, syslog, and cron from 4.3BSD are *not* in this release.

Fred