Uugetty needed for AT&T 3b1

Bill Nickless bnick at aucis.UUCP
Thu Jan 5 11:01:19 AEST 1989

We're running AT&T Unix 3.1 on some AT&T Unix PC's.  I want to connect
a Unix PC with another Unix system that does have Uugetty, allowing either
side of the RS-232 link to initiate a connection.

I was hoping someone could send me a shar'd source for gnu's uugetty or
some other publicly available uugetty.  Any help would be appreciated.
--
William (Bill) Kirk Nickless                                 Andrews University
305 Meier                           Computer and Information Science Department