Looking for "undump" for SysV

Don Ferencz ferencz at cwsys3.cwru.Edu
Tue Jan 24 03:08:15 AEST 1989

Hello, world:

I have been looking (high and low) for a UNIX SysV.3 version of
undump (or an equivalent a.out <-> core combining program).  I
have a rather generic one and have been unsuccessful in porting
it over...those things (data, tex, bss) tend to be rather
system specific!  I am running System V 3.0 on a AT&T 3B2/310,
and would like to get an "undumped" TeX image.  If anyone can
point me in the right direction, that would be well appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

| Don Ferencz                       |  "And in the end/                   |
| ferencz at cwsys3.cwru.EDU           |   The love you take/                |
| Department of Systems Engineering |   Is equal to the love you make."   |
| Case Western Reserve University   |       -- The Beatles                |