Xenix386 & Telebit-Plus

Sanford 'Sandy' Zelkovitz sandy at turnkey.TCC.COM
Mon Jan 30 14:59:27 AEST 1989

I finally found out why the Telebit wasn't running under RTS/CTS Flow
Control! It turns out that it wasn't the modem. It is either the driver
for the standard comm ports or my cable going to the modem. When I hooked
the modem up to the Smart Multi-port card, all works as advertised!

I would like to thank everyone that sent me mail about this problem and I
would as like to mention to others that are having similar problems, try a
different comm port or cable.

Sandy

--
Sanford <sandy> Zelkovitz               XBBS   714-898-8634
UUCP: ....att!hermix!alphacm!sandy      ....trwrb!ucla-an!alphacm!sandy