Novell vs. UNIX

Shadow shadow at uafhp.uucp
Mon Jan 30 07:39:49 AEST 1989

I am a UNIX fan, but my job is UNIX-less.  What kind of an argument can I make
for replacing the Novell operating system on or LAN file server with UNIX?  I
am the LAN manager, but don't know enough to argue.  We have a bunch of PC
clones and a few PS/2 model 30 machines.  We also have an IBM AS/400 B-60.
I will drop this information on you and hope for a good argument for getting
UNIX on my desk (The file-server!).  If you can help me out, please reply!

Thanks in advance,

James Ward