new 4.3BSD Unix Internals book

Colin Plumb w-colinp at microsoft.UUCP
Thu Jan 26 21:45:31 AEST 1989

p_sorensen at vaxa.uwa.oz wrote:
> Re: new 4.3BSD UNIX internals book.
>
> Does anyone know the publisher of this book.
> (The Design and Implementation of the 4.3BSD
> Unix Operating System by Leffler, Mckusick,
> Karels and Quaterman)

Published 1989 by Addison-Wesley.  Here's the U.S. Library of Congress info:

The Design and implementation of the 4.3BSD UNIS operating
  system / by Samuel J. Leffler ... [et al].
    p. cm
    Includes bibliographies and index.
    ISBN 0-201-06196-1
    1. UNIX (Computer operating system)  I. Leffler, Samuel J.
    [DNLM: p. cm.]
  QA76.76.063D474 1988
  005.4'3--dc19                                       88-22809
                                                          CIP

I don't understand most of it, but this is what appears in the front of the
book, inconsistent title capitalisation, spacing, and all.  It should be
enough to enable you to find it.
--
	-Colin (uunet!microsof!w-colinp)