UNIX publications wanted

Scott Bradner sob at harvisr.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 24 07:11:42 AEST 1989

Hi - back for more info for the talk.

I'm looking for info about UNIX publications, I'm tring to put together
a list for a talk I'm giving.  So far all I have is:
	UNIX Review
	UnixWorld
	UNIX Journal
	and the usenix & /usr/group mags (;login, comUNIXactions)

If you know of any others - can you please let me know?

I'm tring to get the following info for each publication:

	format - (tabloid, magazine )
	period - (monthly, weekly ...)
	cost   - as listed in the publication info block.
	       - can you get it free
	size   - # of pages for recent issue (june was 213 pages)
	publisher
		name
		address
		phone #
		email address if they have one

I'll publish a summary when it looks like the flow is donw.

Thanks

Scott Bradner
Harvard University
sob at harvard.harvard.edu