Internetworking with TCP/IP

Steve Scott sscott at camdev.UUCP
Fri Jul 21 07:30:53 AEST 1989

In article <378 at secola.Columbia.NCR.COM> krupczak at secola.Columbia.NCR.COM (Bobby Krupczak) writes:
>Hi!
>
>I am trying to buy Douglas Comer's "Internetworking with TCP/IP"
>book and cant find it in any of my local book stores.  Does
>anyone know the publisher and/or phone number and address?

PLEASE don't flame me for posting and not sending mail to Bobby BUT enough
people have asked so here is more info on Comer's book

The full title is:

Internetworking with TCP/IP - Principles, Protocols, and Architecture

It is published by
		Prentice Hall
		Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

The ISBN # is 0-13-470154-2

This should be enough information for any good book store to be able to
locate or order it for you

Hope this has helped!

--
Steve Scott            UUCP: {killer|texbell}!camdev!sscott
Motorola, Inc.         Telephone : 1-817-232-6317