mail to xenurus.gould.com

postmaster at urbana.mcd.mot.com postmaster at urbana.mcd.mot.com
Wed Jul 12 00:58:42 AEST 1989

The enclosed mail message was addressed to a system which is no longer
in service.  We have attempted to forward your mail to the correct
recipient(s).  If this is not possible, you will recieve additional
mail at the time of failure.

In the future, please use the system name "urbana.mcd.mot.com" instead.

Please correct any mailing lists or alias files that may reference
any of the following obsolete system names:

		xenurus.gould.com
		fang.gould.com
		fang.urbana.gould.com
		vger.urbana.gould.com
		ccvaxa.gould.com
		ccvaxa.urbana.gould.com
		burt.urbana.gould.com
		mycroft.urbana.gould.com

If you have any further problems or questions about mail to this site,
please contact postmaster at urbana.mcd.mot.com.

	thank you for your cooperation,

	postmaster at urbana.mcd.mot.com
	Motorola Microcomputer Division, Urbana Design Center

---------- text of forwarded message: