Problem with boot under BSD 4.3

Jim Turner turner at daisy.UUCP
Fri Jul 21 00:34:48 AEST 1989

we have a problem when our VAX 11/750 {re,fast}boots, we have to hit a
key to get it to finnish the boot. We have traced the problem to after
sched() is called and before /etc/rc is run. typing any key will get
it to continue the boot process. We are running BSD 4.3 with no special
mods etc. fron UCB. Has anyone else ever experienced the same problem?
Please send me email at turner at daisy.uucp and i'll post a summary if
there is interest.

thanks alot

--
Don't take life too seriously, it ain't nohow permanent - Pogo
...{decwrl|ucbvax}!imagen!atari!daisy!turner (James M. Turner)