man pages...

Matthew B. Kennel mbkennel at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Thu Jun 1 11:20:58 AEST 1989

In article <467 at polyof.UUCP) john at polyof.UUCP ( John Buck ) writes:
)In article <19761 at adm.BRL.MIL), C463435 at umcvmb.missouri.edu (Don Ingli) writes:
)) Where can I get a copy of the all man pages (text files)???
)) Are there public domain man pages???
)
)Manual pages are available from AT&T for about $10,000 (last time I checked).
)No special rates for Universities or other educational facilities.  One
)price for everyone.  You can call your AT&T licensing representative at
)1-800-828-UNIX   (1-800-828-8649).
)
)Manual pages are licensed, and you can't get them without a UNIX license
)of some sort.  Check with your licensing rep.

No comment.

Followups set to rec.humor.