security (PCs)

Scot E Wilcoxon sewilco at datapg.MN.ORG
Thu Jun 8 15:30:36 AEST 1989

In article <19896 at adm.BRL.MIL> bzs at bu-cs.bu.edu (Barry Shein) writes:
  [ about security ]
>Although I'd probably agree with what you're trying to say I just want
>to point out that 10 Million PC's and about 1 Million Mac's say you're
>(we're?) wrong. There's no concept of security on those machines

Now that they've got viruses chasing them around, the owners are
learning the concepts of security.
--
Scot E. Wilcoxon  sewilco at DataPg.MN.ORG    {amdahl|hpda}!bungia!datapg!sewilco
Data Progress 	 UNIX masts & rigging  +1 612-825-2607    uunet!datapg!sewilco